December 24, 2010

Great News!

I have just gotten great news!
Local author John Claude Bemis, author of the Clockwork Dark trilogy (The Nine Pound Hammer, The Wolf Tree, & The White City) is hosting afterschool writing classes starting this January for 8 weeks! I am one of the students going there! I am so glad that there was a spot left! I met John at a book signing and reading event earlier this year at the Regulator book store and he is a really nice guy. I got a signed copy of the Nine Pound Hammer and loved it (look out for a review). I am so psyched that I am getting the chance to learn from a published author and this will be a huge thing for me and the writing career I hope to have one day. Once I start lessons, I will post about what I am learning and the kinds of lessons we have.
I am so excited!!!!!! :)
~B-Man

No comments: